Hulu, the online hub for television addicts with not enough DVR space, may go public as early as this fall, sources tell The New York Times. Hulu executives are said to have begun talks with investment banks about an initial offering that could value the company at more than $2 billion. Hulu was founded in March 2007 as a joint venture between NBC Universal, News Corp., The Walt Disney Company, and Providence Equity Partners.
Posted August 17 2010 — 6:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!