Hulu, the online hub for television addicts with not enough DVR space, may go public as early as this fall, sources tell The New York Times. Hulu executives are said to have begun talks with investment banks about an initial offering that could value the company at more than $2 billion. Hulu was founded in March 2007 as a joint venture between NBC Universal, News Corp., The Walt Disney Company, and Providence Equity Partners.
Posted August 17 2010 — 6:00 AM EDT
- Comic series 'The Black Hood' announces new artists
- Harrison Ford describes revisiting the 'Star Wars' character that made him a legend
- New short film shows Reagan administration's slow response to AIDS epidemic
- Richard Hatch joins 'Biggest Loser': 'Why do I want to be fat?'
- 'Deadpool' gets a bit cheeky in his newest poster
- Selena Gomez enlists the Victoria's Secret Angels for 'Hands to Myself' video
- Penelope Cruz showcases her curves in 'Zoolander 2's international trailer