Hulu, the online hub for television addicts with not enough DVR space, may go public as early as this fall, sources tell The New York Times. Hulu executives are said to have begun talks with investment banks about an initial offering that could value the company at more than $2 billion. Hulu was founded in March 2007 as a joint venture between NBC Universal, News Corp., The Walt Disney Company, and Providence Equity Partners.
Posted August 17 2010 — 6:00 AM EDT
- 'Roots' remake gets intense first trailer
- How 'Street Fighter V' will be 'the dominant fighting game of this generation'
- Kanye West reveals album cover for 'The Life of Pablo'
- See the first trailer for HBO's Mike Nichols documentary
- Dashboard Confessional: 'Emo' goes mainstream in 'Jeopardy!' answer
- 'The Powerpuff Girls': See the first clip from the reboot