Hulu, the online hub for television addicts with not enough DVR space, may go public as early as this fall, sources tell The New York Times. Hulu executives are said to have begun talks with investment banks about an initial offering that could value the company at more than $2 billion. Hulu was founded in March 2007 as a joint venture between NBC Universal, News Corp., The Walt Disney Company, and Providence Equity Partners.
Posted August 17 2010 — 6:00 AM EDT
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role
- Why Kate Winslet was nervous to meet the real Joanna Hoffman for 'Steve Jobs'
- See Taylor Swift and Charli XCX perform 'Boom Clap' in Toronto
- See 'The Night Before' stars spoof 'Big' in new clip