Hulu, the online hub for television addicts with not enough DVR space, may go public as early as this fall, sources tell The New York Times. Hulu executives are said to have begun talks with investment banks about an initial offering that could value the company at more than $2 billion. Hulu was founded in March 2007 as a joint venture between NBC Universal, News Corp., The Walt Disney Company, and Providence Equity Partners.
Posted August 17 2010 — 6:00 AM EDT
- That time Jon Stewart saved Bill Clinton from an awkward encounter
- Eddie Redmayne stuns in new posters for 'The Danish Girl'
- Walt Disney experts dismiss allegations he was anti-Semitic
- See the latest trailer for 'The Intern'
- John Oliver uses song to explain why Washington, D.C., should become a state
- David Byrne calls for streaming service transparency in op-ed
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!