Hulu, the online hub for television addicts with not enough DVR space, may go public as early as this fall, sources tell The New York Times. Hulu executives are said to have begun talks with investment banks about an initial offering that could value the company at more than $2 billion. Hulu was founded in March 2007 as a joint venture between NBC Universal, News Corp., The Walt Disney Company, and Providence Equity Partners.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Law & Order: SVU' welcomes back familiar faces
- 'Arrow,' 'Flash' producer Greg Berlanti to helm 'Infinite Horizon' comic adaptation
- 'The D Train' co-directors share secrets on THAT Jack Black, James Marsden scene
- Joni Mitchell's friend appointed her temporary conservator
- Reese Witherspoon launches lifestyle site Draper James
- Drake stunts on remix of Fetty Wap cut 'My Way'
- Miguel faces lawsuit from victim of his failed Billboard Music Awards leap
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!