Hulu, the online hub for television addicts with not enough DVR space, may go public as early as this fall, sources tell The New York Times. Hulu executives are said to have begun talks with investment banks about an initial offering that could value the company at more than $2 billion. Hulu was founded in March 2007 as a joint venture between NBC Universal, News Corp., The Walt Disney Company, and Providence Equity Partners.
Posted August 17 2010 — 6:00 AM EDT
- 'Tonight Show': Lilly Singh plays her parents opposite Jimmy Fallon
- Arcade Fire pay tribute to David Bowie at Panorama: 'We love you'
- Comic-Con 2016: Batman Comics writers share their unique backgrounds
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 2: See cinemagraph portraits of the stars
- 'Voltron: Legendary Defender' season 2 coming this year
- 'Arrow' books 'Blindspot' star as Ragman — exclusive
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode