Hulu, the online hub for television addicts with not enough DVR space, may go public as early as this fall, sources tell The New York Times. Hulu executives are said to have begun talks with investment banks about an initial offering that could value the company at more than $2 billion. Hulu was founded in March 2007 as a joint venture between NBC Universal, News Corp., The Walt Disney Company, and Providence Equity Partners.
Posted August 17 2010 — 6:00 AM EDT
- Idina Menzel on gay Elsa campaign: 'I think it's a wonderful idea'
- 'Supernatural' to channel 'Spinal Tap' for rock 'n' roll-centric episodes
- Sandra Oh returns to ABC — but not on THAT show
- Stephen Colbert praises Elizabeth Warren, slams Wells Fargo CEO
- Train return with new single, 'Play That Song'
- Sia to release deluxe edition of 'This Is Acting' featuring new tracks
- Miley Cyrus and Sarah Jessica Parker get personal playing 5 Second Rule