Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood called off their engagement last week, according to People. The 41-year-old rock singer reportedly proposed to the 22-year-old True Blood actress during a Paris concert in January. The on-and-off couple first started dating in 2006, but broke up two years later. They briefly reconciled, then split again before ultimately becoming engaged this year.
Posted August 17 2010 — 8:16 PM EDT
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family
- Academy unveils shortlist of 15 Best Documentary contenders