Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood called off their engagement last week, according to People. The 41-year-old rock singer reportedly proposed to the 22-year-old True Blood actress during a Paris concert in January. The on-and-off couple first started dating in 2006, but broke up two years later. They briefly reconciled, then split again before ultimately becoming engaged this year.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Courteney Cox hints this 'Friends' cast member always 'flakes' on reunions
- Here's the 'True Detective' trailer recut with Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn'
- USA Network's new show has f-bombing ad campaign
- Robert Downey Jr.: Why 'Ultron' filming was 'closest I’ve felt to the first Iron Man'
- Yahoo announces 18 new shows, including a Simon Cowell series
- Helen Hunt makes a scene by announcing where babies come from in 'Ride'