Broadway stars Isabel Keating (The Boy From Oz), Michael Mulheren (Kiss Me Kate), and Gideon Glick (Spring Awakening) will round out the large cast of the highly anticipated Spider-Man, Turn off the Dark, according to Variety. They join lead actor Reeve Carney who will play Spidey. Previews are scheduled for November 14, with a December 21 opening at Manhattan’s Foxwoods Theater. The stage version of Spider-Man springs from the minds of Julie Taymor, Bono, and the Edge.
Posted August 17 2010 — 6:03 AM EDT
- President Obama talks 'The Wire' with creator David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers won't return; Academy to search for new showrunners
- NBC reviving Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- '12 Monkeys' boss answers some burning questions
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!