Actresses Amanda Peet and Laurie Metcalf have signed on for the 2010-11 season at Off Broadway’s MCC Theater, according to Variety. Peet will play two roles in Neil LaBute’s The Break of Noon – the wife of a man (David Duchovny) who sees God in the midst of a tragedy, and the wife’s cousin. Metcalf and director Joe Mantello (Wicked) will work on a new Sharr White thriller, The Other Place, about an Alzheimer’s researcher who gets caught up in a mystery.
Posted August 18 2010 — 9:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda & J.J. Abrams perform 'Force Awakens' cantina song
- Naomi Watts, Daisy Ridley to star in 'Hamlet' adaptation 'Ophelia'
- Mike Birbiglia's next film, 'Don't Think Twice,' sets July premiere date
- 'Catfish' subject Ashley Sawyer died of suspected drug overdose
- T-Pain's voice added to driving app Waze
- 'The Simpsons': Here's your first look at the live episode
- Roland Emmerich announces plans for Battle of Midway movie