Actresses Amanda Peet and Laurie Metcalf have signed on for the 2010-11 season at Off Broadway’s MCC Theater, according to Variety. Peet will play two roles in Neil LaBute’s The Break of Noon – the wife of a man (David Duchovny) who sees God in the midst of a tragedy, and the wife’s cousin. Metcalf and director Joe Mantello (Wicked) will work on a new Sharr White thriller, The Other Place, about an Alzheimer’s researcher who gets caught up in a mystery.
Posted August 18 2010 — 9:00 AM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!