Actresses Amanda Peet and Laurie Metcalf have signed on for the 2010-11 season at Off Broadway’s MCC Theater, according to Variety. Peet will play two roles in Neil LaBute’s The Break of Noon – the wife of a man (David Duchovny) who sees God in the midst of a tragedy, and the wife’s cousin. Metcalf and director Joe Mantello (Wicked) will work on a new Sharr White thriller, The Other Place, about an Alzheimer’s researcher who gets caught up in a mystery.
Posted August 18 2010 — 9:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release