Actresses Amanda Peet and Laurie Metcalf have signed on for the 2010-11 season at Off Broadway’s MCC Theater, according to Variety. Peet will play two roles in Neil LaBute’s The Break of Noon – the wife of a man (David Duchovny) who sees God in the midst of a tragedy, and the wife’s cousin. Metcalf and director Joe Mantello (Wicked) will work on a new Sharr White thriller, The Other Place, about an Alzheimer’s researcher who gets caught up in a mystery.
Posted August 18 2010 — 9:00 AM EDT
- Donald Trump makes cinema great again on hilarious Instagram account
- 'Transformers' teases new trailer in behind-the-scenes clip
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big