Courtney Love has settled a $1 million lawsuit with the company that sued her two years ago over the profits from the sale of Nirvana’s publishing catalog. The Associated Press reports that lawyers for Love and the plaintiff, London & Co., told a judge last Wednesday that the two sides had come to an agreement, and the case was dismissed.
Posted August 18 2010 — 7:48 AM EDT
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Home' ends with Jon Snow shock
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington breaks his silence -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner takes us inside those Strand flashbacks
- Game of Thrones star explains Ramsay's horrifying ‘Home’ murders
- 'Game of Thrones': Jon Snow's fate finally revealed
- 'Once Upon a Time' promo reveals heartbreaking death
- Jack Black meets the cast of Broadway's 'School of Rock'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch