This year’s holiday movie season just got a double whammy of star power. Sony Pictures confirms to EW that The Tourist, an international thriller starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie, will hit theaters on Dec. 10, 2010. About an American tourist (Depp) in Europe who gets swept up in the life of a spy (Jolie), the film will go up against the Mark Wahlberg/Christian Bale boxing drama The Fighter, and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
Posted August 18 2010 — 10:20 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters