This year’s holiday movie season just got a double whammy of star power. Sony Pictures confirms to EW that The Tourist, an international thriller starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie, will hit theaters on Dec. 10, 2010. About an American tourist (Depp) in Europe who gets swept up in the life of a spy (Jolie), the film will go up against the Mark Wahlberg/Christian Bale boxing drama The Fighter, and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
Posted August 18 2010 — 10:20 PM EDT
- Dustin Diamond guilty of 2 misdemeanors
- 5 actresses who've played Marilyn Monroe
- Duggar parents book Fox News interview
- Chris Farley documentary will debut this summer
- Lena Dunham: Hillary Clinton support has nothing to do with gender
- 'Tron 3' not moving forward: Disney
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'