The trailer for My Soul to Take, written and directed by Wes Craven, has hit the Web and it’s not as terrifying as you might expect. (Though that could just be because the shot of the church made me think of Gilmore Girls.) Sixteen years ago, a serial killer, the Riverton Ripper, allegedly took his last breath. Now the question is whether his soul went into one of the seven children who were born that night or if he survived and has returned with his knife. Watch the trailer below and tell me if 3D Wes Craven is scarier than 2D. And also, what’s up with that bird man (?) near the end.
Posted August 18 2010 — 3:28 PM EDT
- Jack White's Dead Weather returns with new album
- Henry Cavill: ‘Batman v Superman' an 'expansion' of 'Man of Steel' world
- Inside Amazon's edgy romantic comedy 'Catastrophe'
- Chris Tucker's Netflix stand-up special: Watch new trailer
- 'Legend of Korra' creator previews new 'Threadworlds'
- Patton Oswalt, Paul Reubens and more star in Telltale Games' 'Minecraft: Story Mode'
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher married
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!