The trailer for My Soul to Take, written and directed by Wes Craven, has hit the Web and it’s not as terrifying as you might expect. (Though that could just be because the shot of the church made me think of Gilmore Girls.) Sixteen years ago, a serial killer, the Riverton Ripper, allegedly took his last breath. Now the question is whether his soul went into one of the seven children who were born that night or if he survived and has returned with his knife. Watch the trailer below and tell me if 3D Wes Craven is scarier than 2D. And also, what’s up with that bird man (?) near the end.
Posted August 18 2010 — 3:28 PM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google