The trailer for My Soul to Take, written and directed by Wes Craven, has hit the Web and it’s not as terrifying as you might expect. (Though that could just be because the shot of the church made me think of Gilmore Girls.) Sixteen years ago, a serial killer, the Riverton Ripper, allegedly took his last breath. Now the question is whether his soul went into one of the seven children who were born that night or if he survived and has returned with his knife. Watch the trailer below and tell me if 3D Wes Craven is scarier than 2D. And also, what’s up with that bird man (?) near the end.
Posted August 18 2010 — 3:28 PM EDT
- The Weeknd lives through a car crash in 'The Hills' video
- Vanessa Bayer, Fred Armisen, more appear in new Jenny Lewis video
- Neil Young thought Florence Welch was 'a man with a high voice'
- 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen' re-do?
- Blink-182, Tom DeLonge: 'friendly divorce'
- Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan make messy love in Amazon’s 'Catastrophe'
- How Walk the Moon scored a summer pop hit in 'Shut Up and Dance'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!