The trailer for My Soul to Take, written and directed by Wes Craven, has hit the Web and it’s not as terrifying as you might expect. (Though that could just be because the shot of the church made me think of Gilmore Girls.) Sixteen years ago, a serial killer, the Riverton Ripper, allegedly took his last breath. Now the question is whether his soul went into one of the seven children who were born that night or if he survived and has returned with his knife. Watch the trailer below and tell me if 3D Wes Craven is scarier than 2D. And also, what’s up with that bird man (?) near the end.
Posted August 18 2010 — 3:28 PM EDT
- Emmys secret ballot: How will Hollywood vote?
- This is what stars looked like at their first VMAs
- Prince talks about his 'experimental' new record 'HITNRUN'
- Carrie Brownstein assembles celeb squad for her book tour
- Meet Jon Rudnitsky, the newest 'SNL' cast member
- The Democratic Party approves of Kanye West's presidential run
- Broadway-bound 'SpongeBob' musical to premiering in Chicago
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!