The trailer for My Soul to Take, written and directed by Wes Craven, has hit the Web and it’s not as terrifying as you might expect. (Though that could just be because the shot of the church made me think of Gilmore Girls.) Sixteen years ago, a serial killer, the Riverton Ripper, allegedly took his last breath. Now the question is whether his soul went into one of the seven children who were born that night or if he survived and has returned with his knife. Watch the trailer below and tell me if 3D Wes Craven is scarier than 2D. And also, what’s up with that bird man (?) near the end.
Posted January 18 2015 — 9:47 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!