Granted, this was not directed by Bill Condon, but below is an imagining of what an R-rated Breaking Dawn could resemble. Anyone who’s read the final Twilight book, or has decided he or she never will, is encouraged to watch the Wooden Nickel Shorts video below. Those working their way through the series, bookmark this page for later. As the title of the video says, this actually happens…
Posted August 19 2010 — 2:40 PM EDT
- Tracy Morgan's first TV interview since car accident to air on 'Today'
- See the cover and an excerpt from Michael Buckley's 'Raging Sea,' book two in the Undertow Trilogy
- Mizgin ditches an ex in 'If I Said I'm In Love (Suicide)' video -- exclusive
- U2 pays tribute to deceased tour manager at Los Angeles concert
- Kit Harington and Alicia Vikander are a darling 'Testament of Youth' in exclusive clip
- 'Jaws' turns 40, returns to theaters for another feeding