Granted, this was not directed by Bill Condon, but below is an imagining of what an R-rated Breaking Dawn could resemble. Anyone who’s read the final Twilight book, or has decided he or she never will, is encouraged to watch the Wooden Nickel Shorts video below. Those working their way through the series, bookmark this page for later. As the title of the video says, this actually happens…
Posted August 19 2010 — 2:40 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser from 2005 lawsuit comes forward
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- EW recommends: iZombie, Eloise, and Fun Home