Granted, this was not directed by Bill Condon, but below is an imagining of what an R-rated Breaking Dawn could resemble. Anyone who’s read the final Twilight book, or has decided he or she never will, is encouraged to watch the Wooden Nickel Shorts video below. Those working their way through the series, bookmark this page for later. As the title of the video says, this actually happens…
Posted August 19 2010 — 2:40 PM EDT
- 21 nonfiction books to look forward to this fall
- 'Sherlock' men look stylish in first season 4 photo
- John Krasinski, Stephen Colbert pretend to puke to Shakespeare
- Emeril Lagasse previews 'delicious' new Amazon series, 'Eat the World'
- 'Whose billy goat is this?' guys to sing about other animals
- Seth Meyers: Global warming made Earth 'the Donald Trump of planets'
- ABC renews deal to broadcast the Oscars through 2028