“Floaters, grab a life vest!” Turns out the only thing 40-year-old sheriff Kathy Hillis was grabbing was the doorknob on her way out of the Big Brother house. (ZING!) Undone by the Diamond Power of Veto, Kathy didn’t even have time to pack a bag before being unceremoniously booted out of the house. What are her thoughts on her sudden eviction? Who was her main ally? And what the hell is a Zingbot? She answers all in our video interview below. Also discussed: Whom she thinks the Saboteur is, her overall suckiness in challenges, and sharing a Jury House with everyone’s (least) favorite cocktail waitress/chemist, Rachel. So without further ado, open your own personal Pandora’s Box by clicking on the video below to see freshly-evicted Kathy in all her voted-out glory! And for more Big Brother news and views, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
(Image Credit: Sonja Flemming/CBS)
Posted August 20 2010 — 7:13 PM EDT
- 'You're the Worst' snags Echo Kellum in season 2
- President Obama documents his 'Running Wild' trip with Bear Grylls in selfies
- 'Are You The One?' season 3 trailer: See the new twist in action
- Theo Rossi joins 'Luke Cage' cast, Rosario Dawson will return as Claire Temple
- Garbage to reissue 20th anniversary edition of their debut album
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Bill Hader, and Jason Sudeikis to guest on 'Billy on the Street'
- 'Walking Dead' actor to guest on Fox's 'Minority Report'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!