“Floaters, grab a life vest!” Turns out the only thing 40-year-old sheriff Kathy Hillis was grabbing was the doorknob on her way out of the Big Brother house. (ZING!) Undone by the Diamond Power of Veto, Kathy didn’t even have time to pack a bag before being unceremoniously booted out of the house. What are her thoughts on her sudden eviction? Who was her main ally? And what the hell is a Zingbot? She answers all in our video interview below. Also discussed: Whom she thinks the Saboteur is, her overall suckiness in challenges, and sharing a Jury House with everyone’s (least) favorite cocktail waitress/chemist, Rachel. So without further ado, open your own personal Pandora’s Box by clicking on the video below to see freshly-evicted Kathy in all her voted-out glory! And for more Big Brother news and views, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
(Image Credit: Sonja Flemming/CBS)
Posted August 20 2010 — 7:13 PM EDT
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!