“Floaters, grab a life vest!” Turns out the only thing 40-year-old sheriff Kathy Hillis was grabbing was the doorknob on her way out of the Big Brother house. (ZING!) Undone by the Diamond Power of Veto, Kathy didn’t even have time to pack a bag before being unceremoniously booted out of the house. What are her thoughts on her sudden eviction? Who was her main ally? And what the hell is a Zingbot? She answers all in our video interview below. Also discussed: Whom she thinks the Saboteur is, her overall suckiness in challenges, and sharing a Jury House with everyone’s (least) favorite cocktail waitress/chemist, Rachel. So without further ado, open your own personal Pandora’s Box by clicking on the video below to see freshly-evicted Kathy in all her voted-out glory! And for more Big Brother news and views, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
(Image Credit: Sonja Flemming/CBS)
Posted August 20 2010 — 7:13 PM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Most Dramatic 'Bachelor' Recap Ever: Episode 6
- 'Scorpion' stars break down big Quintis moment
- Oscars show will be 'most diverse ever,' producer says
- 'X-Files' writer on Monday night's huge spoiler
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Orange Is the New Black' star Taryn Manning is suing New York City over 2014 arrest
- 'Taxi Driver' turns 40: Five ways the movie affected pop culture