Pretty much the best thing about his Wikipedia page is the description of a formative incident in his childhood when “a carnival entertainer, Mr. Electrico,touched him on the nose with an electrified sword, made his hair stand on end, and shouted, ‘Live forever!’” Judging by the man’s subsequent longevity, it seems to have worked. Any big Bradbury fans out there? I mean, other than this girl (Warning: N-particularly-SFW.) Anyone planning on reading or re-reading something of his to celebrate his birthday?
Posted August 20 2010 — 12:14 PM EDT
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot