Pretty much the best thing about his Wikipedia page is the description of a formative incident in his childhood when “a carnival entertainer, Mr. Electrico,touched him on the nose with an electrified sword, made his hair stand on end, and shouted, ‘Live forever!’” Judging by the man’s subsequent longevity, it seems to have worked. Any big Bradbury fans out there? I mean, other than this girl (Warning: N-particularly-SFW.) Anyone planning on reading or re-reading something of his to celebrate his birthday?
Posted August 20 2010 — 12:14 PM EDT
- 'Black Mirror' creator: The one twist that was too heartbreaking to do
- Tinashe almost freaked out when working with 'idol' Britney Spears
- Westworld ratings take hit from Walking Dead
- Simon Pegg talks 'Star Trek Beyond' with an ISS astronaut
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop