Pretty much the best thing about his Wikipedia page is the description of a formative incident in his childhood when “a carnival entertainer, Mr. Electrico,touched him on the nose with an electrified sword, made his hair stand on end, and shouted, ‘Live forever!’” Judging by the man’s subsequent longevity, it seems to have worked. Any big Bradbury fans out there? I mean, other than this girl (Warning: N-particularly-SFW.) Anyone planning on reading or re-reading something of his to celebrate his birthday?
Posted August 20 2010 — 12:14 PM EDT
- Watch Ed Sheeran surprise a couple on their wedding day
- Pentangle founding member John Renbourn dies at 70
- Taylor Swift is one of the 'World's Greatest Leaders,' according to 'Fortune'
- Box office preview: 'Home' faces off against 'Get Hard'
- 'It Follows' star says response to film has been 'crazy'
- The world's friendliest Satanist stars in Suneaters' 'Hey Bros!' video -- exclusive
- Melissa Joan Hart to guest star on 'The Mysteries of Laura'
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!