Curb Your Enthusiasm star Cheryl Hines and husband Paul Young have filed for divorce, the actress’ rep confirms to EW. The couple had been married for seven years, and have a 6-year-old daughter. “They will remain extremely close friends and will raise their daughter together,” Hines’ publicist said in a statement.
Posted August 23 2010 — 12:40 PM EDT
- 'Project Greenlight': Jason makes the important decision of the season
- 'Doctor Who' showrunner on the fate of the sonic screwdriver
- See the exclusive first trailer for Jared Leto's new web series, 'Beyond the Horizon'
- Archie Panjabi says she was ready to film infamous 'Good Wife' scene
- Amy Sherman-Palladino and Lauren Graham look back on 'Gilmore Girls' 15 years later
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira on Michonne: 'I can't put away my power'
- 'The Affair': Was that full-frontal scene necessary?