Curb Your Enthusiasm star Cheryl Hines and husband Paul Young have filed for divorce, the actress’ rep confirms to EW. The couple had been married for seven years, and have a 6-year-old daughter. “They will remain extremely close friends and will raise their daughter together,” Hines’ publicist said in a statement.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: ‘not perfect,' 'determined’
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A