Actress Carey Mulligan (An Education) is in talks to star in Universal’s action thriller Drive, which already stars Ryan Gosling. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston is also negotiating to join the cast. The film is an adaptation of the James Sallis novel about a Hollywood stuntman (Gosling) who moonlights as a freelance getaway driver during robberies.
Posted August 23 2010 — 9:04 AM EDT
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big