According to The Hollywood Reporter, Jessica Alba will star in Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World, a reboot of Robert Rodriguez’s cash cow franchise that is expected to start shooting in Austin, Texas this fall. The story centers around Alba’s character, a retired spy and mother of a young baby and two older stepchildren, who is brought back into the game to chase down a villain known as the Time Keeper. (The original Spy Kids Alexa Vega and Daryl Sabara are expected to return in supporting roles.) This would mark the third pairing of Alba and Rodriguez, who’ve previously worked together on Sin City and the upcoming Machete.
Posted August 24 2010 — 11:54 AM EDT
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3