Taylor Lautner is suing a California RV dealership for $300,000, claiming it did not provide customized coach in time for a movie shoot, the AP reports. The Twilight star filed a lawsuit against Irvine, Calif. dealership McMahon’s RV on Monday. Lautner is currently shooting the action movie Abduction and will reprise his role as Jacob in the two final Twilight movies.
Posted August 24 2010 — 6:27 AM EDT
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- New 'Rambo' movie in the works without Sylvester Stallone
- 'The Big Lebowski' spin-off first look: John Turturro returns
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'