American Idol producers released a statement today denying that any voice-altering software has been used to change the performances of the show’s contestants, according to the AP. Nobody has accused the Fox show of using pitch-correcting technology, but former AI judge Simon Cowell’s latest talent search program, The X Factor, has stirred up controversy in Britain over post-production tweaking.
Posted August 26 2010 — 6:54 PM EDT
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million