Remy Gonzalez, brother-in-law of Cake Boss star Buddy Valastro Jr., was arrested on Aug. 18 on a number of sex-related charges, according to the Star Ledger. Gonzalez, who is a baker on the show, faces charges of aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a child. He is currently behind bars in New Jersey’s Morris County jail. His next hearing is scheduled for September. TLC released the following statement: “We support Buddy and the Valastro family during this very difficult and challenging time. The network respects the family’s wish for as much privacy as possible, and as this doesn’t involve us, we will not be commenting any further.”
Posted August 26 2010 — 5:48 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt