Remy Gonzalez, brother-in-law of Cake Boss star Buddy Valastro Jr., was arrested on Aug. 18 on a number of sex-related charges, according to the Star Ledger. Gonzalez, who is a baker on the show, faces charges of aggravated sexual assault, criminal sexual assault, criminal sexual contact, and endangering the welfare of a child. He is currently behind bars in New Jersey’s Morris County jail. His next hearing is scheduled for September. TLC released the following statement: “We support Buddy and the Valastro family during this very difficult and challenging time. The network respects the family’s wish for as much privacy as possible, and as this doesn’t involve us, we will not be commenting any further.”
Posted August 26 2010 — 5:48 AM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'