Bachelor Pad, and I need to do something to atone for my sins. Apparently, former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants DeAnna Pappas, Gia Allemand, and Graham Bunn feel the same guilt, because they’re teaming up this Sunday, Aug. 29, to raise money and awareness for Alex’s Lemonade Stand, a fantastic charity that’s raised more than $30 million dollars to help find a cure for childhood cancer. So listen, folks, if you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan in the New York area who – like me – needs to rebuild some small part of your soul, come to Central Park (Merchants’ Gate, at West 59th and Columbus Circle, to be exact) between 1 and 6 p.m. this Sunday and donate some money to this very worthy cause.And I am doing the exact same thing by writing this post. I’ve spent years of my life watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, and now – God help me –
Posted August 27 2010 — 12:00 PM EDT
- Chinese filmmaker denies ripping off 'Cars'
- Watch your emotions get dramatic in 'Inside Out' and 'Inception' mashup trailer
- 'Doctor Who' stars lend voices to 'Lego Dimensions' game
- Exclusive: Catch up on 'Rectify' with a 'Serial'-inspired podcast
- Let's rewatch the eerie first trailer for Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle'
- U2 releases trailer for short film starring Woody Harrelson
- Mignolaverse and 'Hellboy' welcome iZombie co-creator Chris Roberson
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!