Bachelor Pad, and I need to do something to atone for my sins. Apparently, former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants DeAnna Pappas, Gia Allemand, and Graham Bunn feel the same guilt, because they’re teaming up this Sunday, Aug. 29, to raise money and awareness for Alex’s Lemonade Stand, a fantastic charity that’s raised more than $30 million dollars to help find a cure for childhood cancer. So listen, folks, if you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan in the New York area who – like me – needs to rebuild some small part of your soul, come to Central Park (Merchants’ Gate, at West 59th and Columbus Circle, to be exact) between 1 and 6 p.m. this Sunday and donate some money to this very worthy cause.And I am doing the exact same thing by writing this post. I’ve spent years of my life watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, and now – God help me –
Posted August 27 2010 — 12:00 PM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist