Bachelor Pad, and I need to do something to atone for my sins. Apparently, former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants DeAnna Pappas, Gia Allemand, and Graham Bunn feel the same guilt, because they’re teaming up this Sunday, Aug. 29, to raise money and awareness for Alex’s Lemonade Stand, a fantastic charity that’s raised more than $30 million dollars to help find a cure for childhood cancer. So listen, folks, if you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan in the New York area who – like me – needs to rebuild some small part of your soul, come to Central Park (Merchants’ Gate, at West 59th and Columbus Circle, to be exact) between 1 and 6 p.m. this Sunday and donate some money to this very worthy cause.And I am doing the exact same thing by writing this post. I’ve spent years of my life watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, and now – God help me –
Posted August 27 2010 — 12:00 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!