Bachelor Pad, and I need to do something to atone for my sins. Apparently, former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants DeAnna Pappas, Gia Allemand, and Graham Bunn feel the same guilt, because they’re teaming up this Sunday, Aug. 29, to raise money and awareness for Alex’s Lemonade Stand, a fantastic charity that’s raised more than $30 million dollars to help find a cure for childhood cancer. So listen, folks, if you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan in the New York area who – like me – needs to rebuild some small part of your soul, come to Central Park (Merchants’ Gate, at West 59th and Columbus Circle, to be exact) between 1 and 6 p.m. this Sunday and donate some money to this very worthy cause.And I am doing the exact same thing by writing this post. I’ve spent years of my life watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, and now – God help me –
Posted January 18 2015 — 9:47 AM EST
- 'Daredevil': 5 new character posters from Marvel's first Netflix show
- Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves to headline Willie Nelson's 4th of July picnic
- 'The Wiz' is NBC's next musical
- 'Shadowhunters' gets series order from ABC Family
- 'Walking Dead': Its most-watched finale
- 'The Flash' boss debunks one theory
- Harvey Weinstein sexual assault claim
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!