Bachelor Pad, and I need to do something to atone for my sins. Apparently, former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants DeAnna Pappas, Gia Allemand, and Graham Bunn feel the same guilt, because they’re teaming up this Sunday, Aug. 29, to raise money and awareness for Alex’s Lemonade Stand, a fantastic charity that’s raised more than $30 million dollars to help find a cure for childhood cancer. So listen, folks, if you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan in the New York area who – like me – needs to rebuild some small part of your soul, come to Central Park (Merchants’ Gate, at West 59th and Columbus Circle, to be exact) between 1 and 6 p.m. this Sunday and donate some money to this very worthy cause.And I am doing the exact same thing by writing this post. I’ve spent years of my life watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, and now – God help me –
Posted August 27 2010 — 12:00 PM EDT
- 'Underground' adds Aisha Hinds as Harriet Tubman for season 2
- '90210' actress wants actors' ages off casting sites to prevent ageism
- Doug Liman to direct 'Justice League Dark' for Warner Bros.
- PaleyFest: Made in NY to feature 'Daily Show,' 'Homeland,' 'Elementary'
- Hear a never-released George Carlin bit about hating the police
- The Weeknd teases new music
- Jennifer Holliday joining 'The Color Purple' revival
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...