Bachelor Pad, and I need to do something to atone for my sins. Apparently, former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants DeAnna Pappas, Gia Allemand, and Graham Bunn feel the same guilt, because they’re teaming up this Sunday, Aug. 29, to raise money and awareness for Alex’s Lemonade Stand, a fantastic charity that’s raised more than $30 million dollars to help find a cure for childhood cancer. So listen, folks, if you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan in the New York area who – like me – needs to rebuild some small part of your soul, come to Central Park (Merchants’ Gate, at West 59th and Columbus Circle, to be exact) between 1 and 6 p.m. this Sunday and donate some money to this very worthy cause.And I am doing the exact same thing by writing this post. I’ve spent years of my life watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, and now – God help me –
Posted August 27 2010 — 12:00 PM EDT
- Michael J. Fox talks about the timeless nature of 'Back to the Future'
- Joss Whedon wants to direct a 'Star Wars' film
- 'Celebs React' series coming from The Fine Bros.
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'
- Shailene Woodley speaks out on Dakota Access Pipeline protest arrest
- Michael J. Fox still isn't sure how the science works in 'BTTF'
- #TrumpBookReport tweets trend after presidential debate