Bachelor Pad, and I need to do something to atone for my sins. Apparently, former Bachelor/Bachelorette contestants DeAnna Pappas, Gia Allemand, and Graham Bunn feel the same guilt, because they’re teaming up this Sunday, Aug. 29, to raise money and awareness for Alex’s Lemonade Stand, a fantastic charity that’s raised more than $30 million dollars to help find a cure for childhood cancer. So listen, folks, if you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan in the New York area who – like me – needs to rebuild some small part of your soul, come to Central Park (Merchants’ Gate, at West 59th and Columbus Circle, to be exact) between 1 and 6 p.m. this Sunday and donate some money to this very worthy cause.And I am doing the exact same thing by writing this post. I’ve spent years of my life watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, and now – God help me –
Posted August 27 2010 — 12:00 PM EDT
- 'Caraoke Showdown' upgraded to 10 episodes
- TBS apologizes to Hillary Clinton for hyena video
- 'Blindspot' pits Jane vs Weller in deleted season 1 scene — exclusive
- Lennie James joins 'Blade Runner' sequel
- Beyoncé thought Denis Leary was Bryan Adams: 'Beyoncé makes the call'
- Grading the week's best (and worst) singles
- Watch the new trailer for 'Office Christmas Party'