Cobie Smulders knows the identity of the bride and groom getting hitched on How I Met Your Mother this season, and she’s… unfortunately not squealing. Bummer. She is, however, sharing her thoughts on the top-secret nuptials, which we’ll sneak a peek at in the Sept. 20 season premiere. The actress—whom I caught up with at last night’s 2010 Entertainment Weekly and Women in Film pre-Emmy bash—also previews the next chapter in the Robin Sparkles saga, hinting that the follow-up to “Let’s Go to the Mall” and “Sandcastles in the Sand” will be “loaded with sexual innuendo,” and proposes a new nickname for her Emmy-winning costar Neil Patrick Harris. The video’s after the jump!
Posted August 28 2010 — 6:58 PM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop