What was Connie Britton’s reaction upon learning that I pegged her as the dark horse to win the lead actress Emmy? “That’s just silly,” she guffawed at Entertainment Weekly’s pre-Emmy bash last night in West Hollywood. Silly or not, the radiant Friday Night Lights all-star confessed that she has given some thought to what she would say should her name be called out Sunday night. (I’ve given some thought to what I’d say too, and it goes something like this: Sweet Jesus almighty, God is good!) Britton also handed me some scoop on her final FNL scene and the latest on those Prime Suspect ‘talks.’
Posted August 28 2010 — 1:59 PM EDT
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast