Just how crazy did things get when I caught up with Glee’s Jayma Mays and Mike “Kurt’s Dad” O’Malley at the 2010 Entertainment Weekly and Women in Film pre-Emmy bash? Let me put it to you this way. Before we were done, she got a little too close to my, ahem, microphone while discussing her upcoming on-screen affair with John Stamos, and he persuaded me to use a Springsteen classic to make my world premiere as a singer right here on Ausiello TV. Or did he? Press play to find out!
Posted August 29 2010 — 10:13 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony