Contrary to what you may have heard, I most certainly did not tell Glenn Close to take a flying leap when we spoke Friday at the 2010 Entertainment Weekly and Women in Film pre-Emmy shindig. However, amid talk of Damages’ series-saving move to DirecTV—and the new freedoms said move has given the show’s writers—she did contemplate taking the plunge. WTH am I going on about? Press play to find out.
Posted August 29 2010 — 12:32 PM EDT
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'
- Bob Dylan finally acknowledges his Nobel Prize
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie