Just before being handed his first Emmy for The Big Bang Theory, Jim Parsons revealed to me why he was scared to win. But that was just the tip of the iceberg. He then went on to share the intimate details of Sheldon’s first date with Amy (Mayim Bialik)–and the surprising impact it has on Penny!–as well as the potential for the nerds’ “nomance” to get dirty. Titillated… or terrified? Either way, check out the video after the jump, and let the funnyman fill in the blanks for you.
Posted August 29 2010 — 10:50 PM EDT
- 'Miss Peregrine's' author to pen second trilogy
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw joins Ava DuVernay’s 'A Wrinkle In Time'
- First 'Nashville' season 5 promo confirms Hayden Panettiere's return
- Neon Trees frontman Tyler Glenn to perform at EW PopFest
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Watch Jasmine and Aladdin meet
- Megyn Kelly grills Donna Brazile about alleged leaked email
- 'Top Chef' cooks up fresh drama in season 14 trailer