You know which one I’m talking about, rose-lovers. I won’t spoil it for you West Coasters, but for the love of all that is holy, what was [contestant name redacted] thinking???? Or is the idea that [contestant name redacted] was in fact thinking at all giving him/her too much credit? Let’s just say when the best part of a date is the fact that it took place in an airplane hangar, you are in trouble. In other Bachelor Pad news, that anonymous survey was a brilliant and beautiful work of cruelty by the producers – you know they had a ball sitting around brainstorming questions that would truly send the bachelors and bachelorettes into painful shame spirals. I’m not at all surprised about who went home, though from the looks of the previews for next week, the “insiders” will not be in control forever. Stay tuned for my full TV recap (UPDATE: Bachelor Pad full recap is now live) and Chris Harrison’s exclusive Bachelor Pad blog later tonight, but in the meantime, let me know what you thought of tonight’s episode, and whether you would rather go on a date with the badly behaving contestant mentioned above OR have Jake Pavelka’s face tattooed on your forehead.
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big