When I asked Law & Order: SVU superstars Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni if they thought their characters should hook up during the show’s upcoming 12th and possibly final season, I did not expect the randy pair to actually preview said hookup—and on the Emmy red carpet, no less. Not that I was complaining, mind you. My follow-up question provoked an even more shocking reaction, but not from them, from their publicist, who was so incensed with my line of questioning that he ripped them away from me mid-Q&A. And just like that, a legendary interview was born. Enjoy!
Posted August 30 2010 — 11:10 AM EDT
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- Kaitlyn's Bachelorette blog: Ben would be a 'great husband'
- What's up next for OITNB's Ruby Rose?
- Brody Jenner opens up about Caitlyn in new interview
- Dee Snider is back with his first new song in over 20 years
- Mulder and Scully are back in action in new 'X-Files' revival teaser
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!