When I asked Law & Order: SVU superstars Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni if they thought their characters should hook up during the show’s upcoming 12th and possibly final season, I did not expect the randy pair to actually preview said hookup—and on the Emmy red carpet, no less. Not that I was complaining, mind you. My follow-up question provoked an even more shocking reaction, but not from them, from their publicist, who was so incensed with my line of questioning that he ripped them away from me mid-Q&A. And just like that, a legendary interview was born. Enjoy!
Posted August 30 2010 — 11:10 AM EDT
- 'Game of Thrones' actor Jason Momoa now has his own Guinness beer
- When are the VMAs? And other burning questions answered!
- 'Documentary Now!': Laura Bell Bundy, Lennon Parham to guest-star
- Jimmy Kimmel pranks Kanye West fans with fake new Yeezys
- Hulu Hot List: The best book-to-screen adaptations
- See an exclusive first look at 'The Life and Death of John Gotti'
- What's leaving Netflix in September