Before the Emmy ceremony kicked off, I chatted with Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Dianna Agron and Matthew Morrison, who were not only representing Glee, but epitomizing the very word. First, Michele weighed in on the possibility of Rachel getting to “duet” again with Puck; Monteith dropped a whopper of a tease about a recurrence of Finn’s “early arrival” problem; Agron shared why Quinn’s season 2 theme song might as well be “Single Ladies”; and, last but not least, Morrison revealed how, of all people, Howard Stern made friends of him and on-screen rival John Stamos. But hey, you don’t have to take my word for it. Just watch the videos after the jump!
Posted August 30 2010 — 12:06 AM EDT
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Rocky' spinoff 'Creed': First trailer's here
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!