It’s become the go-to site for watching short video clips. Now YouTube is considering streaming entire feature films. Citing a Financial Times story, The Hollywood Reporter says that representatives from the site have been meeting with Hollywood studios to discuss arrangements for running full-length movies at around $5 each to compete with the likes of Hulu and Apple.
Posted August 30 2010 — 4:11 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'