It’s become the go-to site for watching short video clips. Now YouTube is considering streaming entire feature films. Citing a Financial Times story, The Hollywood Reporter says that representatives from the site have been meeting with Hollywood studios to discuss arrangements for running full-length movies at around $5 each to compete with the likes of Hulu and Apple.
Posted August 30 2010 — 4:11 PM EDT
- Paul Walker Foundation honors marine conservationists
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' video hits a major milestone
- Lauren Graham dishes on the biggest surprise of 'Gilmore Girls'
- Jon Voight joins 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- Brie Larson serenades her 'Room' costar for his 9th birthday
- Colin Trevorrow introduces his young 'Book of Henry' stars
- Katniss and Co. get their orders in new 'Mockingjay: Part 2' clip