It’s become the go-to site for watching short video clips. Now YouTube is considering streaming entire feature films. Citing a Financial Times story, The Hollywood Reporter says that representatives from the site have been meeting with Hollywood studios to discuss arrangements for running full-length movies at around $5 each to compete with the likes of Hulu and Apple.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'We aren't perfect, but we are determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'