Chris Klein has served four days in jail and completed two months in rehab, People reports. The actor – who was arrested in June for a DUI, five years after another DUI arrest – pleaded no contest to DUI in a Van Nuys, Calif., court today. He has been sentenced to four years probation, and was ordered to pay fines and enroll in an 18-month alcohol education course. He must also install an “ignition interlock device” on his car. “Chris took immediate responsibility for what he did and has used this experience in such a positive way to get help and confront an addiction to alcohol,” his lawyer told People. “He deserves enormous credit for stepping up and getting it done.”
Posted September 3 2010 — 1:41 PM EDT
- Vanessa Bayer shares backstage photos of Jennifer Aniston on 'SNL'
- Box office: 'Moana' tops for second week, Disney sets industry record
- Marvel's 'Luke Cage' renewed for season 2
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big