Chris Klein has served four days in jail and completed two months in rehab, People reports. The actor – who was arrested in June for a DUI, five years after another DUI arrest – pleaded no contest to DUI in a Van Nuys, Calif., court today. He has been sentenced to four years probation, and was ordered to pay fines and enroll in an 18-month alcohol education course. He must also install an “ignition interlock device” on his car. “Chris took immediate responsibility for what he did and has used this experience in such a positive way to get help and confront an addiction to alcohol,” his lawyer told People. “He deserves enormous credit for stepping up and getting it done.”
Posted September 3 2010 — 1:41 PM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'