Cammie King Conlon, the actress who played Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler’s daughter Bonnie Blue in 1939’s Gone With the Wind, has passed away, BBC News reports. Conlon, 76, died of lung cancer Wednesday. The actress also was the voice of Faline in Bambi. More recently, Conlon worked as a museum director and a chamber of commerce publicist.
Posted September 3 2010 — 12:10 PM EDT
- Samantha Bee declares late-night war on Stephen Colbert
- SXSW 2016 Midnighters include 'Hush,' 'Pet,' remastered 'Phantasm'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Cabin Fever' remake director promises gore aplenty
- Scott Pilgrim complains about everything in 'Scott Pilgrim' honest trailer
- See Teresa Giudice's reunion with her family after her release from prison
- Pentatonix announce 2016 world tour dates
- 'Finding Dory' plays hide-and-seek in four new posters