Cammie King Conlon, the actress who played Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler’s daughter Bonnie Blue in 1939’s Gone With the Wind, has passed away, BBC News reports. Conlon, 76, died of lung cancer Wednesday. The actress also was the voice of Faline in Bambi. More recently, Conlon worked as a museum director and a chamber of commerce publicist.
Posted September 3 2010 — 12:10 PM EDT
- Kevin Hart and Conan O'Brien trade insults in hostile workout session
- Bruce Springsteen signs absence note for fifth grader
- The Weeknd shares energetic new track, 'False Alarm'
- Does Woody Allen’s 'Crisis in Six Scenes' live up to expectations?
- 'Superstore': Lauren Ash talks 'Dog Whisperer'
- 'Westworld' showrunners on AI's threat and promise: 'This is imminent'
- President Obama tries the splits with the Final Five