Cammie King Conlon, the actress who played Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler’s daughter Bonnie Blue in 1939’s Gone With the Wind, has passed away, BBC News reports. Conlon, 76, died of lung cancer Wednesday. The actress also was the voice of Faline in Bambi. More recently, Conlon worked as a museum director and a chamber of commerce publicist.
Posted September 3 2010 — 12:10 PM EDT
- 'Entourage': What are the critics saying?
- Stephen Colbert shaves his beard in new promo for 'The Late Show'
- Muse continue their rebellion with new 'JFK' and 'Defectors' video
- Watch Chris Evans sing a heart-melting James Taylor song with his brother
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay--Part 2' first photo: Katniss is ready for battle
- Tig Notaro's documentary, 'Tig,' is heading to Netflix this summer
- The secrets behind the viral '80s action spoof 'Kung Fury'