Cammie King Conlon, the actress who played Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler’s daughter Bonnie Blue in 1939’s Gone With the Wind, has passed away, BBC News reports. Conlon, 76, died of lung cancer Wednesday. The actress also was the voice of Faline in Bambi. More recently, Conlon worked as a museum director and a chamber of commerce publicist.
Posted September 3 2010 — 12:10 PM EDT
- Netflix announces dates for 'Orange Is the New Black,' 'Wet Hot American Summer'
- SXSW to premiere remastered version of 'The Breakfast Club' for 30th anniversary
- 'Empire' exclusive peek at Cookie lashing out at Anika: 'Bye, Felicia'
- Brownstone's Charmayne 'Maxee' Maxwell dies at 46
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- J.K. Rowling 'cried her eyes out' at BBC's Casual Vacancy ending
- George Takei says Leonard Nimoy was 'the most human person I've ever met' -- exclusive