Are you tired of sitting on your couch with nothing to do? Are you wasted? (It is the holiday, after all.) Then you’ll love this new video game inspired by The Room. (Click here to play.) Essentially the film in video game form, The Room: The Game takes you inside Johnny’s life, sending you through the streets of San Francisco to fight with your boss about your promotion, buy Lisa a new red dress, and say hi to plenty of doggies. Yesterday, I vowed to play the game for just five f–king minutes…which quickly turned into 90 minutes. (Oops.) It’s as addictive as scotchka! Since I’m not too video game savvy, though, I couldn’t seem to defeat Chris R., no matter how many water bottles and footballs I hurled his way. Enjoy, and try not to throw your computer out the window in frustration.
Posted September 6 2010 — 11:45 AM EDT
- Tracy Morgan reaches settlement in Walmart case
- More companies yank ads from '19 Kids and Counting'
- John Legend and Meghan Trainor go a cappella in new 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' clip
- Jason Reitman will write, direct 'Beekle' for DreamWorks Animation
- Jennifer Esposito makes her 'Mistresses' debut in new season 3 poster
- PlayStation Plus offers 'Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' and five more free games in June
- Patricia Highsmith's 'Ripley' eyed for TV