Are you tired of sitting on your couch with nothing to do? Are you wasted? (It is the holiday, after all.) Then you’ll love this new video game inspired by The Room. (Click here to play.) Essentially the film in video game form, The Room: The Game takes you inside Johnny’s life, sending you through the streets of San Francisco to fight with your boss about your promotion, buy Lisa a new red dress, and say hi to plenty of doggies. Yesterday, I vowed to play the game for just five f–king minutes…which quickly turned into 90 minutes. (Oops.) It’s as addictive as scotchka! Since I’m not too video game savvy, though, I couldn’t seem to defeat Chris R., no matter how many water bottles and footballs I hurled his way. Enjoy, and try not to throw your computer out the window in frustration.
Posted September 6 2010 — 11:45 AM EDT
- 'Walking Dead' creator Robert Kirkman says the Morgan-Carol conflict 'is only beginning'
- New 'Star Wars' LEGO series heading to Disney XD
- How many of the bestselling albums of the past 25 years do you own?
- Kevin Costner has Ryan Reynolds' memories in 'Criminal' trailer
- Andrew Lincoln agrees his 'Love Actually' character is a ‘stalker’
- 'Shameless' first look: The Gallaghers get a visitor from 'Twin Peaks'
- 5 things to expect from the Grammys