Are you tired of sitting on your couch with nothing to do? Are you wasted? (It is the holiday, after all.) Then you’ll love this new video game inspired by The Room. (Click here to play.) Essentially the film in video game form, The Room: The Game takes you inside Johnny’s life, sending you through the streets of San Francisco to fight with your boss about your promotion, buy Lisa a new red dress, and say hi to plenty of doggies. Yesterday, I vowed to play the game for just five f–king minutes…which quickly turned into 90 minutes. (Oops.) It’s as addictive as scotchka! Since I’m not too video game savvy, though, I couldn’t seem to defeat Chris R., no matter how many water bottles and footballs I hurled his way. Enjoy, and try not to throw your computer out the window in frustration.
Posted September 6 2010 — 11:45 AM EDT
- Radiohead deliver dark lullabies and classic songs at Lollapalooza
- Matt Damon talks possible next Bourne film: 'It's definitely open'
- Fred Armisen to guest on 'Son of Zorn'
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets