As if the photos of Justin Bieber on the Sept. 23 11th season premiere of CSI weren’t enough to make you uncomfortable, the new promo making the rounds should do it. Watch it below. And if you’re thinking, I wish we got a better look at that sinister stare of his, you’re in luck. A fan has made a “slower look at his sexy look ;)” video that we’ve embedded below as well. (It also gives you better look at his hair, which looks as firm as a Ken doll’s.) Bieber plays Jason McCann, “a troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother, a decision that leads him into an explosive confrontation with the CSIs.”
Posted September 7 2010 — 6:00 PM EDT
- Look who's going to the chapel on 'Last Man Standing'
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by Pixar, 'Incredibles 2' takes its date
- President Obama to appear on 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee'
- The CW unveils its holiday specials lineup
- 'Two and a Half Men' star Angus T. Jones: 'I got pretty doomsday'
- 'The Flash' first look: Time to meet Caitlin Snow's mom!
- Stephen Colbert teases election night special in sultry promo
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like