Angelina Jolie has added her voice to those against Florida pastor Terry Jones’ planned Sept. 11 Koran-burning. “I have hardly the words,” Jolie told reporters in Islamabad, Pakistan, “that somebody would do that to somebody’s religious book.” U.N. goodwill ambassador Jolie, who is in Pakistan drawing attention to flood victims, also praised the U.S. officials (which include President Obama) who’ve spoken out against the burning of the Muslim holy book, People reports.
Posted September 9 2010 — 8:00 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot