MTV has greenlit two Jersey Shore specials to air once the second season ends on Oct. 21. One of the shows will be a cast reunion, tentatively scheduled for Oct. 28, while the other will be a behind-the-scenes special.
Posted September 9 2010 — 11:59 AM EDT
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'
- Bob Dylan finally acknowledges his Nobel Prize
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie