Ready to see something rock West Bev? Good, because an earthquake is going to strike 90210 and, as exec producer Rebecca Sinclair says, ”shake everything up both metaphorically and literally” in season 3. Look for a sexual-orientation seismic shift when Teddy (Trevor Donovan) comes out of the closet: ”I feel like it’s a long time coming, having a character who is not just experimenting,” says Sinclair. Meanwhile, Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) tries to cope with being raped by the teacher she once tried to frame, Liam (Matt Lanter) and Annie (Shenae Grimes) finally lock lips, and a bad-boy Brit named Oscar (Blair Redford) moves in with Ivy (Gillian Zinser). ”My high school crushes had yet to be represented on this show,” says Sinclair. ”It was about time we got a guy who was a bit of trouble.” SEPT. 13
Posted September 10 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- Ja Rule, Ashanti reunite for mesmerizing performance of 'Helpless'
- 'Chicago P.D.': Get an exclusive first look at Nick Wechsler's debut
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday