With Italian Vogue replacing Seventeen as the show’s magazine partner, Tyra Banks’ model search reinvents itself with a high-fashion focus in cycle 15. Guest judges include fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier and designer Zac Posen, along with designer Diane von Furstenberg, Sex and the City costume designer Patricia Field, and supermodel Karolina Kurkova. ”The girls realize that this season, like no other, could really launch a girl’s career,” says exec producer Ken Mok. But at what price? A preseason promo featuring contestant Ann and her world’s-smallest-waist concerned fans and prompted Banks to issue an apology. ”The issue of having a healthy body and not being too thin is really important to Tyra and to the show,” says Mok, ”and that gets explored fully in one of our episodes.” PREMIERED SEPT. 8
Posted September 10 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Why William Castle's 'Strait-Jacket' is the perfect Halloween movie
- 'Rocky Horror' ratings no 'Grease'
- 'Real World' couple celebrates 15 years of marriage
- 'Nocturnal Animals' trailer: Love turns to nightmare for Amy Adams
- WATCH: Bryce Dallas Howard on how 'Black Mirror' season 3 resonates now
- Could Judge Judy take the bench on 'The Mindy Project'?
- Hilary Swank was once offered $9.5 million less than her male costar