More than three years have passed since Donald Trump crowned the last noncelebrity Apprentice. (Don’t fret — you’ll get The Celebrity Apprentice back in the spring.) All the real-world people vying for the title this season have been hit hard by the recession, with most of them suffering a layoff — or two. ”It raises the stakes,” says Trump. ”It puts more pressure on them to succeed.” Of course, a new season of The Apprentice wouldn’t be complete without a high-flying prediction from the Donald. ”I think it’s as good as season 1,” he says. ”That’s a big statement because season 1 was the biggest show on television.” Sure it was. SEPT. 16 AT 9PM
Posted September 10 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat