The fourth season of the hit nerd-com — newly moved to Thursday night — picks up a few months after the curious first encounter between Sheldon (Jim Parsons) and the Sheldon-esque Amy Farrah Fowler (Mayim Bialik) in May’s finale. So is Sheldon about to get a girlfriend? Not quite. “There is not a romantic bone in [Sheldon’s] body,” says exec producer Chuck Lorre. And while Penny (Kaley Cuoco) and Leonard (Johnny Galecki) will remain exes for now, expect Howard (Simon Helberg) to turn over a new leaf thanks to the return of both ex-girlfriend Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) and Katee Sackhoff, as the imaginary embodiment of his conscience. (Star Trek’s George Takei pops up too.) “Katee speaks to him [about] moving into a real relationship,” says Lorre. “It’s time for him to grow past [being] the skeevy Porky’s kind of character.” SEPT. 23
Posted September 10 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast