The comic-book adaptation starring Mark Valley as an assassin-turned-do-gooder is back and better than ever! At least Fox hopes so after a ratings-challenged season 1. New showrunner Matt Miller (Chuck) promises a lighter touch and more wish-fulfillment fun via the addition of Indira Varma (Rome) as a widowed billionaire who begins funding Christopher Chance (Valley) and his team (Chi McBride and Jackie Earle Haley). ”Not only will Christopher have a boss and possible romantic foil, but he now has access to money, cars, and private planes, which allows him to travel the world,” says Miller. (Chance’s gang will get another new female associate, a fiendish thief played by Entourage’s Janet Montgomery.) ”[Even] if you’ve never seen the show, you’ll be able to get caught up with the first shot.” OCT. 1
Posted September 10 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'