Things move fast in season 2: By the first commercial break, we’ll know the fates of Uncle John (David Anders) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen). Katherine (Nina Dobrev, as Elena’s much older doppelgänger) has returned for Stefan (Paul Wesley), which makes Damon (Ian Somerhalder) feel ”slighted, jilted, embarrassed, pissed off, vengeful, furious, sarcastic, cynical, and all around as Damon as Damon can get,” says exec producer Julie Plec. Damon and Alaric (Matt Davis) reteam in episode 3 to study Isobel’s old research, and episode 4 is another flashback to 1864. Meanwhile, with the help of his uncle Mason (Taylor Kinney), Tyler (Michael Trevino) learns about his family’s werewolf curse — while Trevino learns about the joys of acting shirtless. ”Episode 2, they’re jogging,” says exec producer Kevin Williamson. ”It’s like we couldn’t have both of their shirts off in the same scene, so we gave Michael seniority. We figure Uncle Mason will get naked soon enough.” premiered SEPT. 9
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!