Ryan Buell, star of A&E’s docuseries Paranormal State, comes out as bisexual in his new book, Paranormal State: My Journey Into the Unknown. Buell, who identifies as a Roman Catholic, writes, “I’ve decided to share my sexuality and struggle over faith in hopes that others will no longer feel as though they are alone or that they can’t be religious.” His show returns for a fifth season later this year.
Posted September 13 2010 — 12:28 PM EDT
- Watch the first 8 minutes of Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha'
- Listen to this amazing Ryn Weaver song right this second
- Box office preview: 'San Andreas' to rock the box office
- Joan Rivers exhibit coming to the Grammy Museum
- A.R. Gurney's dog-friendly 'Sylvia' headed to Broadway
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Ruth Ware's 'In a Dark, Dark Wood'
- Woman covers Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' in sign language