Big Brother 12 jury member Britney Haynes’ Little Rock, Ark., home was damaged in a fire early this morning, according to the Little Rock Fire Department. Fire crews responded to a call at the home, which Hayes shares with her fiancé Nick Grisham, at 1:32 a.m. Wednesday. An outdoor grill is believed to have caused the blaze, the department told EW. Damages are estimated to be around $50,000, according to the Arkansas Democrat Gazette. Little Rock FD would not confirm the figure. CBS has yet to return calls for comment regarding Haynes’ scheduled appearance on tonight’s finale.
Posted September 15 2010 — 12:57 PM EDT
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3