Your mission this month, should you choose to accept it: Surveil as many shows as you can, in hopes of discovering the Next Great Thing. Be on the lookout for anything unusual, from con artists (Lone Star) to Prohibition gangsters (Boardwalk Empire) to Hawaiian detectives (a reboot of Hawaii 5-0). Oh, and in the meantime, let’s get some eyes on this pair of globe-trotting superspies from J.J. Abrams’ new romantic action drama Undercovers: Boris Kodjoe and Gugu Mbatha-Raw. If looks could kill, these two would be charged with multiple felonies. (Because, um, they’re hot—not because they’re all scowly or something.) After you watch our brief video to familiarize yourselves with this dangerous duo, acquire this week’s issue of EW for more intel on fall TV. And feel free to discreetly tell us below: Which new show(s) are you most looking forward to? And which will be the biggest hit?
Posted September 15 2010 — 5:00 PM EDT
- 'HTGAWM' star on Michaela's 'fractured' relationship with mom
- Gordon Ramsay rails against the five worst Halloween treats
- NFL star Richard Sherman dressed as Harry Potter
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- 'Star Trek' TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers