People is reporting that Real Housewives of D.C. personality Michaele Salahi has multiple sclerosis. The 44-year-old told People that she kept her illness a secret for 17 years because “No one wants to be seen as sickly. And I didn’t want to be pitied.”
Posted September 15 2010 — 12:18 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony