Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
Posted September 15 2010 — 3:39 PM EDT
- 'Project Runway Junior' winner gives advice to the adults
- Overlooked witness could have prevented conviction in 'Serial' case, expert says
- 'Supergirl' sneak peek: Watch Hank pretend to be Kara again
- President Obama pays tribute to Earth, Wind & Fire's Maurice White
- 'The Magicians' sneak peek: Quentin and Eliot head to the mental hospital — or do they?
- 'Shades of Blue' renewed for season 2
- Who is performing at Super Bowl 50?