Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
Posted September 15 2010 — 3:39 PM EDT
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family
- Academy unveils shortlist of 15 Best Documentary contenders
- Mark Zuckerberg welcomes baby, pledges 99% of Facebook stock to charity
- See exclusive preview pages from Z2 Comics' 'Carver: A Paris Adventure'
- Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' goes diamond
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Stephen & Ciera critique each other on 'Survivor Talk'