Sources confirm that the stars of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory have successfully negotiated major pay raises from the show’s producer, Warner Bros. TV. Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, and Kaley Cuoco will get $200,000 an episode for the fourth season (compared to about $60,000 last season). Their paychecks will then spike to $250,000 per episode in season five, $300,000 in season six, and $350,000 in season seven. The actors will also each receive .25 point of the show’s back-end and over $1 million as an advance, plus another $1 million for the seventh season. Ka-ching.
Posted September 15 2010 — 3:39 PM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf calls out Drake, Lil Yachty in new freestyle rap
- T.J. Miller on 'Raiders' and a bag of Cheetos from Steven Spielberg
- 'Saved by the Bell' EP reveals Zack and Kelly would be divorced now
- Watch Chris Pratt's hilarious card trick on 'Graham Norton'
- Morgan spills on her time in the 'Big Brother: OTT' house
- 'Gilmore Girls': Scott Patterson says April's season 6 arrival 'humanized' Luke
- Amy Schumer in talks to star in live-action 'Barbie' movie
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big