He’s got plenty of money for hair products now! Hayden Moss, the 24-year-old college student from Tempe, Ariz., triumphed over Lane Elenburg to win the $500,000 cash prize on Big Brother 12. After the jump, Moss talks about that oh-so-cocky speech he gave before the jury, the shocking lack of hair product he brought to the house this summer, and why it took him and Lane a minute or two to actually walk out the front door after learning that he won. When you’re done with the Animal, make sure you catch my interviews with the Beast and the Meow-Meow, and a thoughtful chat with this season’s big showmance, Brenchel.
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot