Big Kenny Alphin, of country duo Big & Rich, and wife Christiev have adopted a son, Dakota Jefferson Holiday Alphin. People reports the adoption took place in July. “When they put Dakota in our arms, he has the most beautiful smile, and the moment Kenny started talking to him, Dakota lunged towards him,” Christiev told the magazine. “We both looked at each other and it was like, ‘Of course he is our son.’” Dakota joins older brother Lincoln William, 4.
Posted September 17 2010 — 1:53 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony