Romain Duris, looking like a wolfishly unkempt Mick Jagger, plays an undercover seducer hired to lure women out of bad relationships. To break up the engagement of a sexy rich girl (Vanessa Paradis), he poses as her protector. Heartbreaker is like a caper comedy meets The Bodyguard — it’s winsome and accomplished fluff. Duris has to pretend to love Dirty Dancing, and the whole film is really his and Paradis’ love tango. B
HUG IT OUT Romain Duris and Vanessa Paradis get physical in Heartbreaker (Magali Bragard)
Posted September 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- 'That '70s Show' cast reunite on the set of Netflix's 'The Ranch'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch