Romain Duris, looking like a wolfishly unkempt Mick Jagger, plays an undercover seducer hired to lure women out of bad relationships. To break up the engagement of a sexy rich girl (Vanessa Paradis), he poses as her protector. Heartbreaker is like a caper comedy meets The Bodyguard — it’s winsome and accomplished fluff. Duris has to pretend to love Dirty Dancing, and the whole film is really his and Paradis’ love tango. B
HUG IT OUT Romain Duris and Vanessa Paradis get physical in Heartbreaker (Magali Bragard)
Posted September 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- Kaitlyn's Bachelorette blog: Ben would be a 'great husband'
- What's up next for OITNB's Ruby Rose?
- Brody Jenner opens up about Caitlyn in new interview
- Dee Snider is back with his first new song in over 20 years
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!