Romain Duris, looking like a wolfishly unkempt Mick Jagger, plays an undercover seducer hired to lure women out of bad relationships. To break up the engagement of a sexy rich girl (Vanessa Paradis), he poses as her protector. Heartbreaker is like a caper comedy meets The Bodyguard — it’s winsome and accomplished fluff. Duris has to pretend to love Dirty Dancing, and the whole film is really his and Paradis’ love tango. B
HUG IT OUT Romain Duris and Vanessa Paradis get physical in Heartbreaker (Magali Bragard)
Posted September 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway
- Gwen Stefani shares track list for third solo album
- 'The Flash': 13 most shocking moments from Team Flash's trip to Earth-2
- Kanye West: ‘Bill Cosby innocent'
- Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult cast in 'The Death and Life of John F. Donovan'
- Johnny Depp to star in 'The Invisible Man' for Universal