Romain Duris, looking like a wolfishly unkempt Mick Jagger, plays an undercover seducer hired to lure women out of bad relationships. To break up the engagement of a sexy rich girl (Vanessa Paradis), he poses as her protector. Heartbreaker is like a caper comedy meets The Bodyguard — it’s winsome and accomplished fluff. Duris has to pretend to love Dirty Dancing, and the whole film is really his and Paradis’ love tango. B
HUG IT OUT Romain Duris and Vanessa Paradis get physical in Heartbreaker (Magali Bragard)
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo