Romain Duris, looking like a wolfishly unkempt Mick Jagger, plays an undercover seducer hired to lure women out of bad relationships. To break up the engagement of a sexy rich girl (Vanessa Paradis), he poses as her protector. Heartbreaker is like a caper comedy meets The Bodyguard — it’s winsome and accomplished fluff. Duris has to pretend to love Dirty Dancing, and the whole film is really his and Paradis’ love tango. B
HUG IT OUT Romain Duris and Vanessa Paradis get physical in Heartbreaker (Magali Bragard)
Posted September 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'DWTS' is bringing back Maksim Chmerkovskiy: source
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- VMAs: DJ Khaled, Key and Peele, Jay Pharoah to cover show in lieu of host
- Christoph Waltz in talks for James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Doctor Strange' recruits 'Community' creator Dan Harmon for script assist
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...