Morgan Freeman and his now ex-wife, Myrna Colley-Lee, have finalized their divorce after a Tallahatchie County judge filed a decree Sept. 15, the Associated Press reports. The couple, who had been married 26 years, had separated back in December 2007. Divorce papers were first filed in July 2008.
Posted September 17 2010 — 11:51 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer on 'Formation' video backlash: 'It was never a parody'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Owen and Amelia?
- Shannen Doherty opens up about cancer in emotional 'Chelsea' interview
- Halloween ComicFest 2016: Here are all the free comics you can get
- Joel McHale on 'The Great Indoors': 'We are equal opportunity offenders'
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' wraps production
- The 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' tweet crossover you need to see