Singer-songwriter Bruno Mars was arrested Sunday in Las Vegas on suspicion of narcotics possession, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports. The Las Vegas police department tells the paper that Mars – the rising talent behind pop smashes like B.o.B’s “Nothin’ on You,” Travie McCoy’s “Billionaire,” and his own “Just the Way You Are” – was found with unidentified narcotics in the bathroom of a Hard Rock venue where he was performing. Mars’ reps have not yet responded to EW’s request for comment.
Posted September 20 2010 — 8:41 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'