Discovery has sued two of the stars of its popular Deadliest Catch series in a $3 million breach of contract suit, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The company is claiming that crab-fisherman brothers Johnathan and Andy Hillstrand failed to complete all the necessary work on a Deadliest Catch spin-off special called Hillstranded and were refusing to sit for follow-up interviews for the show. The Hillstrand brothers are Captain and C0-Captain of the Time Bandit on Deadliest Catch.
Posted September 20 2010 — 6:15 PM EDT
- Joanna Newsom shares new song 'Make Hay'
- Why Wes Craven's 'Scream' is perfect movie to watch this Halloween
- Run the Jewels return with new single, 'Talk To Me'
- Wayne Brady is a badass in Syfy's 'Aftermath' — exclusive clip
- Buy Tom Hanks' David S. Pumpkins Halloween costume online
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11
- Bill Murray celebrates Chicago Cubs' win and accepts Mark Twain Prize