The Austin Film Festival has just announced the majority of its lineup, the Hollywood Reporter reports. Along with some festival favorites like Danny Boyle’s 127 Hours and Darren Aronofsky’s Black Swan, the Texan fest boasts the world premieres of the Val Kilmer-starrer Bloodworth and the Horton Foote adaptation Main Street with Orlando Bloom and Colin Firth. This year’s festival will be its 17th iteration and will run from October 21-28.
Posted September 21 2010 — 4:08 PM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'